Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, January 28, 2011

Work Out & Weigh In

Tonight's softball game was postponed due to the other team not being able to show up and our team being nice enough to reschedule rather than win by forfeit (we'd rather play and lose than not play and win).  So instead I did something I haven't done in many, many months--I went to the gym!  I met Amy at the 24 Hour fitness she drives by on the way home from work and we both got in a workout.

Tonight's tally:
  • 1 mile of elliptical (15 minutes)
  • 1 mile of rowing (10 minutes)
  • 2 miles of recumbent biking (12 minutes)
Hopefully I can still move in the morning and will be motivated enough to go back tomorrow.



Week 2 Weekly Weigh-in:  284.2 pounds.  I was actually 2.5 pounds lighter yesterday thanks to my IBS-flare-up-can't-keep-food-down-only-want-to-eat-soup-and-crackers diet from the beginning of the week.  However, I'm doing my weigh-in at roughly the same time of day on Friday to keep it consistent.  I'm down 3 pounds since last week and 4 pounds overall.  =)

2 comments: